2012年6月12日星期二

Personal Lingerie Showroom Adroe Me Gets $2.5 Million Investment

According to the foreign media, order model could be the hottest e-commerce model this year. Adore me, whose headquarter locates in New York, is a lingerie company of order model.
Recently, Adore me gets an investment valued $2.5 million in second round. The investors include Redhills Ventures、U.S. angels, Jaina Capital and Ventech Capital.
Adore me was established in 2011 which received 50 % sales growth monthly through its own “Personal Lingerie Showroom” since then.
The co-founder as well as CEO Morgan Hermand Waiche says that Adore me has been on the right track, and the sales is expected to reach between 1 million and 2 million.
Besides Morgan Hermand Waiche, Fabrice Grinda and Jose Marin are the founders of Adore me. Grinda was once the founder of Olx.com while Marlin was the CEO of DeRemate.com.
Morgan Hermand Waiche adds that Adore me was firstly built by sponsors when he studied in Harvard. But now, Adore me is actively looking for the publisher and e-commerce partner who focus on women’s market.
For now, Adore me owns 50,000 members and about 100,000 hits monthly. Morgan Hermand Waiche also says “ it is too soon to talk about monthly sales. But it’s certain that the growth rate of monthly sales reaches 40 % since January.
However, Adore me isn’t the only venture company to help women find better lingerie, and it faces the competitions from True&Co and Brayola. The differences among these companies are that True&Co and Brayola focus on suitable lingerie while Adore me emphasizes discounts.

没有评论:

发表评论